Tuesday, August 2, 2016

August 2, 2016

Today wasn't much different from yesterday. I woke up early to make breakfast and let Alex sleep in. I then went to the gym and did arms and back 100%. After that was a shower, primp, and drove to work. My client ended up not showing up, but I called enough clients to schedule 9 patients. After lunch there was no real point in sticking around so I went home.

I got to relax, play some Civ V, and take care of the animals. I even drove around to collect on Pokestops. I was running too low on pokeballs to sit at home with incense and collect pokemon.

Got to eat out with my therapist who is now my co-worker. It was our last session. I enjoyed that experience and talking to my husband on the way home. We are plotting how to get me two jobs and take care of myself. I'm not going to lie, I'm not bought into the idea of being able to do this and take care of me but I guess we'll see.

Ate well besides the meal out and a bit of cheese.

Super tired now. Going to try to sleep a bunch before the weekend. It's a Novitas weekend!

Daily Rating: 8/10

To Do:
-bring car title to dealership
-retrieve passport from dealership
-write plots, give Kyle half
-pack LARP stuff, set aside fighter practice stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment